The hospital’s laundry service is responsible for providing safe, clean, adequate and timely supply of linen and hospital-wear. The designated laundry area follows healthcare industry norms of hygiene and infection control.
- Linen for Housekeeping – including curtains, drapes table clothes etc.
- Linen for patients, beds, OTs.
- Linen for staff, doctors, technicians, nurses, like aprons and gowns.
The laundry point has separate dry and wet areas and is well ventilated with modern machinery for ironing and heavy-duty washing.
Our laundry staff takes a lot of care. They:
- Collect And Receive Dirty And Soiled Linen From Wards And Other Departments
- Sort It
- Remove Stains (Of Blood Or Chemicals)
- Disinfect It
- Wash And Dry It
- Repair And Sew As Needed
- Iron And Fold It
- Store It According To Category
These services are invisible, but on them depends so much.